>At Aggressor Adventures, we strive to be an industry leader and we work hard to serve our guests to the very best of our abilities. This sometimes means adapting our business and service efforts to accommodate whatever life may throw at us. Our reservation and office staff are still working and open 7 days a week. The yacht, river cruise and safari lodge staff are working hard to prepare for our returning guests through our "Clean, Refresh and Sanitize" initiatives during this downtime to ensure you come back to a refreshed and ready adventure.
>Some of the items we're working on include:
- Performing deep cleanings and disinfecting all areas for safe return of guests
- Running drills and training for response to emergency situations
- Refreshing and cleaning environmental systems (e.g., air conditioners and water makers)
- Painting and repairing cosmetic wear and tear
- Organizing, testing, and servicing emergency equipment
- Updating all briefings and presentations
>About Aggressor Adventures
>Since 1984, Aggressor Adventures® has offered travelers liveaboard scuba and snorkeling charters, luxury river cruises and exotic wildlife safaris. Worldwide locations are Bahamas, Belize, Cayman Islands, Cocos Island, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Galapagos, Hawaii, Indonesia, Maldives, Mexico, Oman, Palau, Red Sea, Roatan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Turks & Caicos. Reservations can be made online at www.aggressor.com or by calling (800) 348-2628 or +1 (706) 993-2531.